Monday, July 11, 2011

Full

I always get stuck trying to name my posts and today especially so many different titles were running through my head and the more I thought about everything the only thing that came to mind was FULL. Our days have been full, my heart has been full, my mind has been full all around I feel full. This summer has just flown by that I can't believe it has already been a month (I know way to long) since my last blog entry. No excuses, I have just been busy living life to the fullest. We are officially half way through the summer. For those of you who don't know what Young Life camping looks like, our summer consists of 3 Sessions. Our first being 3 weeks and the other two being 4 weeks. Each session we have a new Assignment Team (Head leaders, Program, Musician, Speaker and Director), Summer Staff (college students), and Work Crew (High Schoolers). So far this summer has been full of blossoming friendships, fun nights with the Interns, long but rewarding days of office work, and lots of rain. Ok, so the rain part not so great. But all the other stuff has made up for it.

I am having the time of my life. I have come to really enjoy this season of life. Being in the office is such a great fit for me, there is not a day that passes that I don't feel so lucky to be here and in the role that I am in. Being in the office reminds me how much I miss my job in New York. I love the fulfillment of doing something that I am gifted in and being recognized for it. I haven't had that sense of fulfillment since I left that job. Life is good!

               ________________________________________________________________

As of this exact moment my AMAZING husband is buying me this:


I am always telling him how I would blog more if I had a good camera. Reason being sometimes I have no words but I would desire to still post pictures but I don't have anything other than my I-Touch (which delivers not so inspiring pictures) or his camera which is not really compact enough to carry around all the time. To say the least I am so excited! This means for you more posts! 

Woohoo! Double score! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...